Came across an excellent series of videos here around the theme of: is the church ready for a multi-ethnic future? It challenges the ethnic segregation of the church and issues a missional call to biblical, multi-ethnic community.
Why do we need a more multi-ethnic church?
Why are we so divided?
How can we change?
What are your thoughs? As a member of a multiethnic church I agree that it has many advantages over monocultural / tribal churches witness wise.
This post is part of a synchroblog on the general theme of “Faith and ethnicity”. You may find links to other posts on this theme below.
- Susan Barnes on Synchroblog – just a God of the West.
- K.W. Leslie on Why I went to an all-white church.
- Adam Gonnerman on Multicultural experience (and inexperience).
- Matt Stone on Is the church ready for a multiethnic future?
- Beth Patterson on Viva la particularities.
- Jeff Goins on Gypsies in Spain.
- Phil Wyman on Seeing the Middle East from a Jewish perspective.
- Matthew Snyder on What’s your nation?
- Raffi Shahinian on Faith and thenicity — a true story.
- Joshua Jinno on Faith and ethnicity.
- Steve Hayes on Christianity and Ethnicity