I’ve been thinking of ways to have fun with holographic multi-site pastors. Here’s the first five that come to mind for me:
- Approach the dais in a white frock and exclaim, “Help me, Pastor Kenobi, you’re my only hope.”
- Suggest the men’s ministry leaders combine mixed martial arts ministry with Star Wars chess, “But, let the Wookies win.”
- Front up on Sundays with a Ghostbusters proton pack, ecto-goggles and a ghost trap.
- Voice over, “Please state the nature of the ministry emergency” when multi-site celebrity guy is “activated” on stage.
- Paint a big “H” on his forehead and carry on about curries
This could be the best thing since church street signs.
Can you think of any more?
Related articles on holograms: